For additional information on each of the programs, please click on the links below.
- Accessibility at NSA
NSA's Accessibility standards, guidance and other resources.
- Cybersecurity Resources
- Federal Cybersecurity Requirements
Federal cybersecurity requirements and what DoD contractors need to know about the protection of controlled unclassified information (CUI).
- Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition & Sustainment - Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification
- NSA Cybersecurity Resources
- Electronic Invoicing
NSA encourages its vendors to submit invoices electronically in an effort to provide a fast and accurate method to track invoices submitted for payment.
Use this tool to test, integrate and demonstrate that your software can work with NSA's architecture.
- Industry and Academic Engagement
IAE establishes, manages, and maintains visibility and guidance of NSA's engagements with industry and academic communities.
- NSA Programs for Innovation
NSA is seeking innovative ideas, approaches and technologies to facilitate and enhance all of our Missions. To support these efforts, several programs for rapid acquisition and engagement.
- NSA Set-Aside for Small Business (NSETS)
NSA's IDIQ contract vehicle exclusively reserved for Small Businesses.
- Provisional Industrial Security Approval (PISA) Sponsorship Program
NSA's unique clearance sponsorship program for small businesses can help your company start working with NSA.
Technology Security and Export Control
- The Office of Technology Security and Export Control (TSEC) provides support to policy formulation, guidance, and issuance with respect to exportation of NSA technology.
- Technology Transfer Program
NSA/CSS has established a formal Technology Transfer mechanism for openly sharing technologies with commercial, academic, and other government partners.
- Unsolicited Proposals
NSA is interested in receiving unique and innovative ideas that satisfy our technology challenges.