The NSA Speakers Bureau promotes agency speakers who can share our mission, goals and expertise with the public to include industry professionals, decisions makers, partners and academia. We do that through engagements that can raise awareness of NSA’s programs and educate audiences about best practices.
Due to mission constraints, NSA cannot guarantee every request will be filled.
To request an NSA speaker, requestors must complete the online request form and submit it at least 30 days in advance. This affords the NSA adequate time to identify the most suited subject matter expert for the requested topic.
- Submission of the request form does not authorize the requestor to use the name, title, photograph, or biography of the requested speaker as well as the National Security Agency, Central Security Service, or U.S. Cyber Command in any form of marketing materials. Official written notification of acceptance or decline will be provided to the requestor upon completion of the Agency’s vetting process. If you plan to send out a press release or advertise an approved speaker, please coordinate with us prior to releasing.
- NSA speakers cannot participate in any activity associated with fundraising, promotional activities or endorsements, either directly or indirectly.
- NSA speakers may not participate in any activity or event that has partisan political affiliation, pursuant to the Hatch Act of 1939.
- NSA speakers cannot participate in any activity in which any group has been unlawfully segregated or unequally treated on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, or genetic information.
- NSA speakers cannot accept honoraria, stipends, or fees for speaking.