NSA Hawaii (NSAH), as part of the NSA/CSS Global Cryptologic Enterprise, conducts signals intelligence (SIGINT) on foreign intelligence targets, cybersecurity operations to protect United States Government communications, and conducts cyberspace operations in order to gain a decisive advantage for the Nation and our allies and partners. To this end, NSAH maintains global focus against assigned foreign countries and transnational topics; conducts joint SIGINT activities in support of departments, agencies, commands, and activities of the United States Government; and provides SIGINT and cybersecurity services to designated U.S military commands and other authorized recipients.
NSAH provides tailored SIGINT and cybersecurity support to the Warfighter through the following actions:
- Directly supports the build-out and operations of Cyber Mission Forces teams located at NSAH
- Provides efficient, responsive, and secure technology services in support of NSAH cryptologic missions and key partners throughout our Area of Responsibility
- Assigns, organizes, trains, and administers civilian and military personnel for deployment to critical areas of interest
- Provides oversight of all NSAH mission operations and enabler/support activities
- Leads and trains a skilled, diverse NSAH workforce