FORT MEADE, Md. — The National Security Agency (NSA) is taking the show on the road, heading to the 2022 RSA Conference from June 6-10 in San Francisco, California.
RSA is a week-long security conference hosting educational, professional networking and awards programs. This year, the theme of the conference is “Transform,” and we’ll be joined by leaders and our peers from across industry, academia, and more to exchange the biggest, boldest ideas that can help propel the cybersecurity industry forward in this ever-evolving space.
Conference attendees can interact with NSA experts at booth #1843 to learn about Agency focus areas to include:
In addition to our presence on the showroom floor, NSA is bringing a variety of speakers throughout the conference to engage on discussion panels on topics ranging from using critical threat intelligence to leveraging a whole-of-society approach to cybersecurity and even diving into privacy across the workforce.
And with RSA’s focus on all things cybersecurity, who better to lead a keynote at the conference than NSA Cybersecurity Director Rob Joyce? The keynote will address the changing landscape of cybersecurity and the steps needed to transform to protect against emerging and evolving threats.
Catch all of our NSA speakers at the conference during week, including:
- Rob Joyce, Cybersecurity Director
- Panel: Cybersecurity as a National Security Imperative panel on June 7, 2022 at 1:15-2:05 pm PT
- Keynote: State of the Hacks: NSA’s Perspective on June 8, 2022 from 2:25-3:15 pm PT
- Diane Janosek, Deputy Chief of Compliance
- Panel: All Hands on Deck: A whole-of-society Approach for Cybersecurity on June 8, 2022 from 1:15-2:05 pm PT
- Natalie Pittore, Chief, Enduring Security Framework
- Panel: Using Critical Threat Intelligence Strategically on June 6, 2022 from 2:20-3:10 pm PT
- Rebecca Richards, Director, Civil Liberties, Privacy and Transparency
- Panel: Caterpillars to Butterflies: Transforming the Privacy Workforce on June 7, 2022 from 1:15-2:05 pm PT
Also on hand with at the NSA booth will be representatives from our Recruitment Team, looking for the best and the brightest to meet the evolving challenges ahead.
NSA can’t wait to see you in San Francisco for RSA 2022 — is it June 6 yet?
The National Security Agency does not endorse the content of external links to non-Federal agency websites in this article and the content of the external links is not subject to federal information quality, privacy, security, and related guidance.