FORT MEADE, Md. –
Last year marked the NSA Cybersecurity Directorate's first full year since its establishment, and today we are releasing our 2020 NSA Cybersecurity Year in Review. This document details how NSA worked to prevent and eradicate cyber threats to our nation's most sensitive systems and critical infrastructure. Our cybersecurity mission integrated threat intelligence, vulnerability analysis, cryptographic knowledge, defense operations and diverse technical expertise to secure the nation.
This product is a testament to skill, dedication, and resilience of NSA's people - and our partners across the public and private sectors who worked together throught the year to defend the United States in cyberspace.
Here are just a few of NSA Cybersecurity's accomplishments from last year:
- Contributed to the whole-of-government approach securing the 2020 election by sharing insights on adversary cyber actors and activates, particularly regarding indicators of intent to interfere.
- Supported Operation Warp Speed by providing cyber threat intelligence, cybersecurity assessments, and foundational cybersecurity guidance.
- Provided 30 unique, timely and actionable cybersecurity products since the directorate’s standup, working with our partners across the U.S. Government and Five Eyes partners to share relevant information to secure our customer’s networks.
- Supported the DoD’s transition to telework, releasing written products and providing Commercial Solutions for Classified Capability packages to enable approximately 100,000 users to telework securely.
- Strengthened public-private partnerships through our Cybersecurity Collaboration Center and Center for Cybersecurity Standards.
- Communicated directly with the cybersecurity community through our Twitter account, @NSAcyber.
For further details about these and more, read our comprehensive 2020 NSA Cybersecurity Year in review.
We’re proud of our work in 2020 and look forward to partnering with the cybersecurity community to drive outcomes in 2021 and beyond.
View the infographic to find the hidden message.
For media inquiries, please reach out to email@example.com.