First page Back Continue Last page Overview Graphics
What is SELinux?
Flexible mandatory access controls integrated into Linux.
- Can confine malicious or flawed applications and services.
- Can enforce strong separation based on confidentiality, integrity, or purpose.
- Can support fine-grained least privilege.
- Architecture supports wide range of security policies.
- API supports security-aware applications and application policy enforcers.
- Transparency provided for unmodified applications.