FORT MEADE, Md. –
The National Security Agency/Central Security Service launched its newly redesigned public web site - NSA.gov - this week. Visitors to the site, "NSA/CSS - Defending our Nation. Securing the Future." will discover many new features including:
- A video overview of the NSA/CSS mission, a virtual tour of the National Cryptologic Museum and an NSA/CSS photo gallery;
- "Latest News" showcasing NSA/CSS-generated press releases and features of interest as well as media coverage of NSA initiatives;
- A "Doing Business with NSA" section to guide businesses through the contracting process;
- An area dedicated to NSA's commitments - to the country, the community, and the environment; and,
- A video message from LTG Keith B. Alexander, Director, National Security Agency / Chief, Central Security Service.
Whether you are looking for a new career or business opportunity, or just want to learn more about NSA, be sure to check out the new look at NSA.gov.