Skip Information Assurance Menus
Information Assurance Menu
IAD Client and Partner Support
The IA Mission at NSA supports clients and works with partners across government and industry to provide guidance, to ensure the availability of information assurance solutions, and to broaden IA knowledge and skills. The IAD Client and Partner Support page promotes client and partner collaboration with the IA Mission. Portions of the linked web sites require users to log in with Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) or Common Access Cards (CAC) and are restricted to U.S. Government and contractor personnel.
Client and Partner Links
- Information Assurance Events - IA Conferences and Exhibits Team is the designated focal point for oversight, coordination, and administration of all IAD-sponsored or co-sponsored external conferences, symposia, and workshops.
- Committee on National Security Systems (CNSS) - The CNSS provides a forum for the discussion of policy issues, sets national policy, and promulgates direction, operational procedures, and guidance for the security of national security systems.
- Interagency OPSEC Support Staff (IOSS) - The IOSS was created to support the National OPSEC Program and help government organizations develop their own self-sufficient OPSEC programs in order to protect U.S. programs and activities.
- National Cryptographic Solutions Management Office (NCSMO) - The National Cryptographic Solutions Management Office (NCSMO) provides continuous guidance and oversight to multiple modernization projects and initiatives throughout the DoD services and agencies.
- SecurePhone.net - Secure Wired and Wireless Technologies is the source for product information, to include warranties, procurement, training, and disposal.