Individual Award Nomination Form
The Frank B. Rowlett Awards Program presents a first place, non-monetary, Individual Achievement Awards in recognition of outstanding individual accomplishments during the award period. Along with the winner, a runner up will also be recognized. The criteria considered include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Evidence of individual ability to identify and solve significant cybersecurity problems, threats, or vulnerabilities.
- Demonstration of outstanding leadership and knowledge in the application of Cybersecurity.
- Innovative and creative use of resources (personnel, fiscal, or facilities) to successfully accomplish cybersecurity related goals and missions.
- Significant contribution to the improvement of his/her element’s information systems security posture.
The nomination narrative should be no longer than two pages, single-spaced, and should describe the specific accomplishments of the nominee that occurred during the previous calendar year. [Individual Form]
The signature page of the form:
1) The important signatures are those of supervisors, Classification Reviewers, and Prepublication.
2) If an agency or department has a designated NSA Representative, it is nice but not mandatory for that person to sign.
Please contact Rowlett_Awards@NSA.gov for questions or more information. Also, please provide an email alias for your government agency so we can contact your organization for the awards in coming years.