Resources for Students & Educators
Have questions or comments? Send us an email.
NSA Partners with Schools
What does NSA do with schools?
To meet future national security challenges, NSA partners with schools to develop the talent and tools we need by:
- funding skill development programs like summer camps
- promoting development of curricula for growing career fields such as cybersecurity
- sponsoring skills and research paper competitions
- hosting student interns and co-ops
- awarding research grants and funding research labs and projects
These partnerships help cultivate the next generation of experts in science, technology, engineering, math, language and analysis. They broaden the pool of skilled cybersecurity professionals who can protect our nation from cyberattacks. Our academic partnerships foster interest in critical need foreign languages. They also advance science through research and innovation that benefits the country even beyond NSA's need to apply emerging technologies to our mission.
What's available for me?
We have partnership opportunities at both the college/university level and the kindergarten-12 level. If you are a student, an educator or an academic researcher, check out what we have to offer below.
Information for Students
Information for Educators
Centers of Academic Excellence (CAE)
Featured School Series