NSA speakers look to share our mission, goals and expertise with the public to include advisories, industry professionals, decisions makers, partners and academia. To that end, the speaking engagement must also help promote awareness of NSA’s programs and educate about best practices. Due to mission constraints, we cannot guarantee we will fulfill every request.
To request an NSA speaker the requestor must complete the online request form and submit it at least 45 days in advance. This affords the NSA Speakers Bureau adequate time to identify an available subject matter expert for the requested topic and/or inform the requestor in advance if a speaker is not available. NSA speaker participation is optional, so we cannot guarantee the speaker you request will be available.
- Submission of the NSA Speakers Bureau request form does not authorize the requestor to use the name, title, photograph, or biography of the requested speaker as well as the National Security Agency, Central Security Service, or U.S. Cyber Command in any form of marketing materials. Official written notification of acceptance or decline will be provided to the requestor upon completion of our legal and public affairs vetting process. If you plan to send out a press release or advertise an approved speaker, please coordinate with us for approval before releasing.
- NSA speakers cannot participate in any activity that is associated with fundraising, promotional activities or endorsements, either directly or indirectly.
- NSA speakers may not participate in any activity or event that has partisan political affiliation, pursuant to the Hatch Act of 1939.
- NSA speakers cannot participate in any activity in which any group has been unlawfully segregated or unequally treated on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, or genetic information.
- NSA speakers cannot accept honoraria, stipends, or fees for speaking.