Click the image to view the full-resolution version.
Skip to text version
Earth Day 2016
- ADPE Shred: 1,856,340 lbs.
- Lead Acid Batteries: 108,025 lbs.
- Single Stream: 747,680 lbs.
- Wood: 20,000 lbs.
- Recyclable Rechargables: 6,480 lbs.
- Compact Disc (C/D) Waste: 2,992,780 lbs.
- Waste Oil: 17,215 lbs.
- Cable Spools: 20,000 lbs.
- Electronic Equipment: 215,000 lbs.
- Ceiling Tiles: 16,000 lbs.
- Construction Metals: 4,004,960 lbs.
- Toner Cartridges: 43,980 lbs.
- Light Bulbs: 4,664 lbs.
- Circuit Boards: 209,521 lbs.
- Paper: 2,464,495 lbs.
- NSA Recycling Total: 9,734,361 lbs.
- Diversion Rate: 60.0%
*Statistics are based on 2015 totals.
*C/D materials are removed from NSAW and taken to Progressive's local factory. The material may be sorted for recycling or be transloaded for shipment to King George, VA for probable sorting for recycling and for disposal. The diversion rate of 60.0% reflects the worst case of no recycling of the C/D materials.