The idea of a Connection is that you are given five questions to answer. Once you answer those questions, you have to figure out the connection between those five answers.
- According to the song "Low Bridge, Everybody Down", what canal did Sal spend fifteen years on?
- What's another name for the Wyandot people and language?
- What's a word for someone higher in a hierarchy?
- Which state has an upper peninsula?
- What's the most populous Canadian province?
- What's the first name of the actress who played Carla in Cheers?
- What ancient flute consisted of several closed tubes joined together?
- What style of music developed in Trinidad is exemplified by "The Banana Boat Song"?
- What's the first name of the character on Friends played by Lisa Kudrow?
- What sort of creature in Greek mythology is an NFL team named after?
- What sea is bounded by Mindanao, Panay, Palawan, Borneo, and the Celebes Sea?
- What's the unit of currency in South Africa?
- What's the last name of the actor who won an Academy Award for playing Patton?
- What is the Scottish name for a church?
- What doctor wrote Baby and Child Care?
Please Note: This puzzle was inspired by the Kennections® puzzle periodical made popular by Ken Jennings. The puzzle presented is the sole work of the author and has no connection to Ken Jennings or the owner of the Kennections® trademark.
Click to see the answer!
- The Huron
- A superior
The connection between the answers:
- Connection 1 - These are the five Great Lakes.
- Connection 2 - They are moons of Saturn.
- Connection 3 - They were crew members on the original Star Trek.