TEMPEST product descriptions are provided by the vendor without modification by the U.S. Government. NSA is not responsible for the accuracy or content of the product descriptions.
TEMPEST Level I|
Small Form Factor Server|
HETRA Secure Solutions Corporation|
The HETRA Secure Solutions HT-2781-T1-HT is a TEMPEST Level 1 Server and is based on the Intel (R) Xeon processor with 256KB or 512KB Level 2 Advanced Transfer Cache. The chassis is a 3U rack mount system that can accommodate up to six 3.5" removable hard drives along with a 3.5" floppy drive, CD-ROM and Tape storage device. These devices are located on the front of the unit. The HT-2781-T1-HT Server utilizes a Supermicro SUPER P4DC6+ motherboard with an ATX form factor. The SUPER P4DC6+ motherboard support single or dual 1.5 to 2.4GHz Xeon processors with 400MHz front side bus speeds. The motherboard features the Intel 860 Chipset and is configured with four 184-pin RIMM sockets supporting up to 2GB RDRAM. The motherboard also incorporates and I/O controller chip, which provides a floppy disk drive controller, two high-speed 16550 compatible serial communications ports and one ECP/EPP paralled port. Other devices onboard the motherboard are an Adaptec AIC-7892 single channel Ultra3/160 SCSI controller, two Ultra DMA bus master/EIDE channels which supports data transfer rates up to 66 MB/sec, dual USB (Universal Serial Bus) ports and a PS/2 keyboard and a PS/2 mouse connections.
The base unit includes a 3U rack mount chassis with a single 1.5GHz Xeon processor, 256 MB of RDRAM, an ATI Xpert98, 8MB 2x PCI video graphics controller, a 100BaseFX NIC. The storage is supported with an Adapter RAID Controller which supports RAID levels 0.1, 0/1 and 5, five removable 18.4GB Ultra 160 SCA SCSI hard drives, a 3.5" floppy drive, 24X IDE CDROM, 12/24 GB DAT storage device. The 1/0 panel supports a 104 key PS/2 keyboard with touch-pad, two serial COM ports, one parallel port and redundant load sharing 350-watt hot-swappable power supplies. Options to the system include memory expansion to 2GB and single or dual 1.5 to 2.4GHz Xeon processors. Optional peripherals include a 17" TEMPEST CRT Monitor.
BASE UNIT: The Base Unit is equipped with:
- The SUPER P4DC6+ Motherboard with an Adaptec AIC-7899W SCSI Controller
- Intel 860 Chipset
- Single Intel 1.5GHz Xeon Processor with 256KB Cache
- 256MB of 800MHz RDRAM
- ATI Xpert98, 8MB 2X PCI Video GraphicsController
- 100 Base-FX NIC
- 3COM 3C905 Fast Etherlink or XL 100BaseFX NIC
- Adaptec 2005S Zero Channel SCSI RAID Controller
- 12/24 GB DAT Storage Device
- 24X Thin CD-ROM
- Five Hot-Swappable 18.4GB SCA SCSI Hard Drives
- 104 Key PS/2 Keyboard with Touchpad
- 1.44MB Thin Floppy Drive
- One 25 Pin Parallel Port
- Two 9 Pin Serial COM Ports
- Rack Mount Chassis
- Hot-Swappable 350 Watt Auto Switching 100 - 240VAC, 50-60Hz Power Supply
OPTIONS: In addition to the base configuration, the following optional components are available:
- Single or dual Intel Xeon Processor with 256KB Cache.
- Memory Expansion in 128, 256 or 512MB pairs up to 2GB
- Windows 2000 Server Operating System with 5 client license
- 36.7GB and 73.4GB Hot-Swappable SCA SCSI Hard Drives
- Two USB Ports
- 15" TEMPEST Level 1 LCD Display
- 17" TEMPEST Level 1 CRT Monitor
- 8804T TEMPEST Level 1 KVM Switch
- Rack mount Monitor Utility Shelf
- Rack mount Keyboard/Mouse Drawer
- 220V Version with Italian Power Cord
- 220V Version with Danish Power Cord
- 220V Version with United Kingdom Power Cord
- 220V Version with Continental European Power Cord
Target Development, production schedule, and proposed delivery dates for Endorsement deliveries.
TEMPEST Test Plan 12 April 2002 (ADRL A001)
1st Production Unit Completed 12 April 2002
Start TEMPEST Test 12 April 2002
Complete TEMPEST Test 17 May 2002
TEMPEST Test Report 24 May 2002 (ADRL A002)
Critical Features List 24 May 2002 ( ADRL B001)
Configuration Baseline LIst 24 May 2002 (ADRL B002)
HETRA Secure Solutions does not plan to employ sub-contractors at any time during this products life cycle.
HETRA Secure Solutions plans to perform all metal and manufacturing operations in house.
HETRA Secure Solutions plans to utilize its in-house Endorsed TEMPEST Test facility for certification and product assurance testing of this product.
Please list this product on the NATO Recommended Products List.