TEMPEST product descriptions are provided by the vendor without modification by the U.S. Government. NSA is not responsible for the accuracy or content of the product descriptions.
TEMPEST Level II|
No longer produced|
HETRA Secure Solutions Corporation|
The HETRA Model DT-502T is a Level II TEMPEST version of a commercially available WYSE Technology, Inc. Model WY-325 color terminal. This terminal is a high performance full function ANSI/ASCII multiple emulation mode color terminal.
The DT-502T provides the user with the features of an ergonomic design adapted for compliance in the Level II TEMPEST community. None of the OEM features and options have been compromised for Level II TEMPEST application and use.
The DT-502T offers a terminal that can display up to eight different colors on the screen at any one time. The terminal has one fiber based serial port giving a 62.5/ 125 ST style connection.
The DT-502T is self-contained terminal and will operate from a supply voltage range of 90-130 or 180-260 VAC at a supply frequency of either 50 or 60Hz. (switch selectable).
The following details the features available with the DT-502T:
* Based on the industry proven Wyse 325 color terminal
* ASCII, ANSI PC terminal personalities
* Up to 16 color combinations of 8 foreground colors plus intensity
* 10 predefined color palettes and one host definable soft palate
* Plug and Play with existing monochrome applications
* Host fiber serial port (62.5/125-ST, light of idle, internally powered).
* PC style US 101 key keyboard
* Integral tilt & swivel base
* Side and rear mounted user controls for added convenience
The DT-502T has the following options:
* IEPC style UK 102 key keyboard available